With an increased awareness on energy usage and costs, many home owners are looking into reliable measures to reduce their monthly energy usage around the house and become what many are calling “more green”. One highly effective measure and something that is becoming more and more popular these days, is the use of wi-fi programmable thermostats like a Wi-Fi-powered thermostat that has is completely accessible with today’s modern communication devices.
The Wi-Fi Thermostats, like Honeywell’s VisionPRO 8000 are very easy to use. They use a unique programming system that allows home users to monitor their home temperature levels during the day to maximize comfort – but also to reduce energy usage when the house is not occupied. This modern technology is accessed by touchscreen interaction and can be accessed by use of a smart phone or other mobile communication device that has internet access.
According to the EPA, programmable Wi-Fi thermostats like the Honeywell 8000 can save consumers up to 15% off their monthly energy bill. When you look at the average monthly energy bill across the United States being in excess of $150.00 per month, this translates into a savings of $22.50 per month. Translating this into practical usage, installing a programmable thermostat can pay for two months of your yearly energy bills on an annual basis. So you’ll not only be reducing your energy expenditure, and you’ll also reduce the cost of your monthly energy bills.
That’s a practical savings that truly adds up at the end of each year. And you’ll enjoy the peace of mind knowing you’re taking a step towards becoming more energy efficient.
There are several other positive advantages of using a Wi-Fi Thermostat including:
- Providing users with programming features that can be accessed any time, 7 days per week and 24 hours per day from any access point that has internet capability
- The ability to set multiple on/off times for each program time of the day or night
- Prepare your home or office for the right temperature for the time you arrive
- Notify you of any faults in the heating or cooling units in your house: this allows you to keep track of any issues prior to them failing, which can save loads of money on costly repairs
- Avoid your water pipes from freezing during winter months where you might not be home
- They are easy to install and very easy to use
Programming a Wi-Fi Thermostat is extremely easy and installation can be done in a manner of minutes by a professional. If you want to ensure total success with your new device make sure it is installed correctly the first time by hiring a professional company like Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling, that has the assets and experience available to install any programmable thermostat without significant costs or extra time to the home owner.
When you are considering ways to reduce your home expenses, become a more energy efficient, or increase the livability of your home or business, consider buying programmable thermostats and make sure to have them installed by a licensed heating & cooling company in Scottsdale. Call Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling at 480-359-7141 to get all your questions answered about Programmable Thermostats for your home.
Read related articles:
- Wi-Fi Programable Thermostats: Honeywell VisionPRO 8000 Review
- Honeywell 9000 Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat Making Comfortable Living Easy
- Should I Turn My Thermostat Off When I’m Away From My Scottsdale Home?